The Suzuki Violinist : A Guide for Teachers and Parents Item # 0605 (Suzuki Method International S)
By Bruno Steinschaden and Helmut Zehetmair. By Jack M.
Shopping Tourism: Shop Internationally at Sears
Pernecky with Lorraine Fink. The Suzuki Violinist Revised. Join Our Email List.
ISBN 13: 9780874876055
Also Available Digitally Amazon Kindle. Google Play. Product Details.
- Also Available Digitally;
- Bestselling Series.
- Heavenly Energy!
- 50 Something: Pieces of Prayer & Reflection;
- The First Three: A Dorothy Parker Mysteries Anthology.
- "Music exists for the purpose of growing an admirable heart." — Shinichi Suzuki;
Sample Pages. Additional Information. You May Also Like. The Suzuki Violinist Revised is a comprehensive guide to the Suzuki violin literature containing many illustrations.
Widely used internationally by both teachers and parents, this newly revised edition contains musical examples which have been inserted for all of the suggested exercises for ease of reference. In addition, an entirely new chapter has been added called "Practice Can Be Fun" which includes material from speeches that William Starr has given at institutes to children, parents, and teachers.
It also includes stories on practicing which can be read to children. Convert currency.
- Beginning Dreamwork: How to have a conversation with your soul!
- Crooked Man and Other Stories (Original Illustrations and Text) (Classic Books for Children Book 48).
- Product Details.
Add to Basket. Book Description Summy Birchard Inc. Condition: New. New edition. Language: English.
Suzuki Violinist: A Guide for Teachers and Parents (Suzuki Method International S.)
Brand new Book. Seller Inventory FBM More information about this seller Contact this seller.